Saturday, November 3, 2007

Jumping On The Blogwagon


I'll admit it... Lately, I've been impressed by the literary abilities of my buddies Gust Funnel and Kenny Kellogg. Hell, perhaps I've been a little bit jealous. I've been waiting to start a blog of my own for some time, but I don't quite know why I've been waiting. Oh wait, I remember now. I'm lazy.

It's official - I am jumping on the bandwagon (that's me on the far left).

Without further ado, I bring you my blog. As Dutch Evans, I plan to delight and surprise you with a mix of humorous observations as well as musings on business, music, entertainment, sports, and musings. I realize that's a little general, but it's a start.

Anyway, I'll probably post on this thing around 1-2 times per week. Now that I'm on the search for content, I'm sure it will become a regular thing. I hope you enjoy the blog, and feel free to comment or email me at dutch.evans@dutchevans.com.

--Dutch


0 comments: