Monday, November 12, 2007

Shotpaks: Please Krunk Responsibly

I love learning about innovation in the marketplace, no matter if it's scientific or commercial. I also really enjoy reading about goofy new product ideas. This probably comes from my childhood of watching the silly product parodies from Saturday Night Live (Happy Fun Ball anyone?).

My latest
favorite is by a company known as ShotPak. ShotPak vies to do for alcoholism what Flavor Ice did for summertime refreshment. By placing a pre-mixed shot in a small disposable bag, ShotPak hopes to unlock your inner (and much older) Capri Sun consumer.

My favorite part of the whole site is the
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY message. What part of consuming a little baggie of whisky indicates responsible drinking?! Am I to only have one per serving, perhaps with a meal? Or... am I to (responsibly) strap 15 to my chest and become the most popular guy at a tailgate?

0 comments: